How to produce effective business video
Video marketing is serious business. It has quickly become a popular tool for telling compelling brand stories and engaging busy customers. According to a study by Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs, 70% of content marketers are now using video as part of their marketing mix.
Yet, many technology providers insist on producing company videos that feature “talking heads spewing boastful claims” that do little to inform the customer buying process. This wastes prospects’ time and your money.
In this white paper, you will find tips to help you:
- Justify the cost of adding video to your strategic marketing plan
- Incorporate promo videos into your content strategy
- Create effective videos from a customer’s perspective
- Use videos to gain access to the C-Suite at target accounts
- Leverage videos to accelerate the sales process
Complete the registration form to download your free copy of “Promo Video For Customer-centric Marketing.”
“Video appears to have evolved from a novelty into a mainstream method for executives to receive business information.” — Forbes